Customer Support Mon-Fri 10am-4pm (888) 419-9666 EXT 1
Most issues can automatically be repaired simply by unplugging your unit for 10 seconds and plugging back in and let your unit reboot.
Buffering issues. It is highly recommended to have your unit direct connected to the internet. If this is not possible use your wireless connection no farther than 20 feet from the router. Another option would be to purchase a power line adapter kit from amazon (35.28). https://www.amazon.com/Tenda-A...
Making sure you receive your HARD Updates.
Updates are constantly going to your unit (soft updates) in the background while your using your unit. Hard Updates (program changes, additions and deletions) only take effect after unplugging your unit and rebooting. To make sure you receive your Hard Updates we recommend you to unplug your unit and Plug it back in at least once per week. We generally push hard updates Sunday evening, so Monday mornings would be Ideal.
Don't worry you will never miss an Update. Lets say you have not rebooted your unit in the last 3 months. As soon as you do any Hard updates made in the last 3 month will automatically come to your unit.
Weekly or () Maintenance for trouble free viewing.
Your internet router needs to be reset depending on how much you use your unit. Heavy users once per week. Moderate users twice per month. Light users once per month.
1. Unplug your internet router and your Smart TV Box.
2. Plug your internet router back in and wait 5 minutes for it to completely boot back up.
3. Plug your Smart TV Box back in and let it completely boot up
4. Happy Streaming.
Binge Watch (Show Box) Video starting stopping, freezing.
This app is adding additional servers and most tv shows and movies are automatically defaulting to server B. To stop the issues you need to switch what your watching to server A. This is what you need to do.
1. Select the show you want to watch.
2. Click on the 3 dots in the right corner of the watch now screen.
3. Click on server B and a drop down menu will appear
4. Click on server A
5. Click Close
6. Click Watch Now
Program Removal and re-install: sometimes it becomes necessary to uninstall and reinstall a program to get rid of cookies and hidden files. Here are the steps to do so.
1. go to setting
2. click on apps
3. find the app you wish to uninstall and click on it
4. click on uninstall
5. unplug your unit and wait 10 seconds, Plug back in and let it boot back up.
6. click on the program (you uninstalled) on your home screen and let it download
7. follow the on screen instruction for the re install